Unbox your super powers with a career at The Box Plus Network!
Are you like Will, someone who loves being on screen, possesses sparkling charisma and entertains the masses on a daily basis?
Do you have super organisational and design skills like Marketing Mandy?
Can’t go a day without making playlists of the best bangers or predicting the shows everyone wants to watch like Claire Voyant in Programming and Music?
Maybe you’re a creative problem solver like Production’s Flash Bob, who is ace at meeting deadlines and thinking on his feet!
Think you’re more of an Incredible Izzy? She is an edit support queen, with excellent coordination skills. She pushes the right buttons and flicks the right switches to make sure everything falls into place!
Could you be a Box superhero? We’re giving you the opportunity to unbox your super power and join us for a 6 week creative media internship over the summer!
There are 5 paid roles on offer. Click on each one to reveal the super skills needed and to apply:
Please Note: Applications for 2018 Internships have now closed
- TV Presenter Researcher Intern
- Marketing & Design Intern
- Programming and Music Intern
- Production Intern
- Broadcast & Production Services Intern
Applications open: 9th July
Applications close: 5th August
Shortlisting: 6th – 10th August
Interviews: 13th – 17th August
Internship start date: 20th August
Internship end date: 28th September
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be able to apply for this internship.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview you must be able to attend interviews the week commencing 13th August.
- Internships run from the 20th August – 28th September.
- Interns will be paid the London Living Wage for the duration of their internship.
- Interns must be able to commute to our offices in London Victoria.
- Accommodation will not be provided as part of the internship.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.