Look good on paper this summer with a summer internship at The Box Plus Network
Are you looking to kick start your career in the TV/media industry? If so, put down the selfie stick and give your CV a makeover with a summer internship.
We’re offering a 6 week creative media internship at The Box HQ. So if you’re a social media whizz, a creative problem solver or cannot get through a day without making a playlist of the best bangers, then we have the job for you.
There are 5 paid roles on offer. Click on each one to reveal the knockout skills needed and to apply:
- Ad Operations Intern
- Marketing & Design Intern
- Broadcast & Production Services Intern
- Production Intern
- Programming & Music Intern
Applications open: 3rd June
Applications close: 30th June
Interviews: 15th – 27th July
Internship start date: 5th August
Internship end date: 13th September
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be able to apply for this internship.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview you must be able to attend interviews the week commencing 15th July
- Internships run from the 5th August – 13th September.
- Interns will be paid the London Living Wage for the duration of their internship.
- Interns must be able to commute to our offices in London Victoria.
- Accommodation will not be provided as part of the internship.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.